Thread: Membership

8301 Lake Vista Drive, by the U.S.Airforce Training Base

Membership

Have a question:
    How long does it normally take for the membership information to be sent????
    Sent a request a week ago, have heard nothing or seen anything.....
    Just curious.

Blog Entries
    I emailed the membership person about your request. Please be patient, she may be on vacation or working.

Unfortunately, there are only 3 or 4 people in the Bluebonnet Club that ever look at this forum. Haven't you noticed the echo when you talk. I am the last guard left at this lonely outpost waiting for retirement. It is pretty much dead accept for the calendar so you will not get a response from membership here.

If you really have to ask a question try membership@bluebonnetmiata.org

The first question she will ask is did you send in your check with the registration, if not, you are not a member. If you did then when she sees you at the next meeting she will have your membership card.

There is not really any membership information to send that I know of. Going to the July meeting will answer all your questions.

Don

Blog Entries
    Lisa replied and is checking into your application.

8301 Lake Vista Drive, by the U.S.Airforce Training Base

Membership

Thanks WW, Just wondered what was happening.....
    Need an address to send a check...
    Just a shame no one looks at this...

Blog Entries
    All of the information is on the membership page as well as a PDF or Word file to send with your check if you did not already submit the membership form on the membership page. That is the membership link on the main or home page. Click on the Bluebonnet Miata logo at the top of this page and it will take you to the home page.

I have been trying for years to get people to use the site but they lost interest.

Have you had a chance to go on any runs or go to a meeting yet. You will enjoy the people.

Quote Originally Posted by torasperry View Post
    Thanks WW, Just wondered what was happening.....
    Need an address to send a check...
    Just a shame no one looks at this...
    Torasperry, our membership person is dealing with (2) involved family issue at this time. I am sure she will get you enrolled in the club soon! Please have patience!
    Joe