Thread: My "New" Mariner Blue!!

My "New" Mariner Blue!!

Boy am I happy that we have this great forum. If we didn't, I never would have seen this great car for sale in our classifieds. Alicia was assisted by Don Privett in posting her 1990 Mariner Blue Miata for sale on our website. As soon as I spotted the posting, I replied, "DONE!!" Freda and I went Sunday and picked up the car. It has some issues, but nothing bad enough to keep me from paying $500 for the car. This will be my daily driver while I keep the mileage down on the new '16. So far this car has been very fun. Alicia also said that she just might have to find a newer one and come join the club, because I didn't tell her a thing about what we do, where we go, events we do, trips we take, cruises we go on, etc. I didn't say a thing about how many friends she could get just by buying a car.

I did see the pain on her face though as I drove her baby away. I did tell her that she could borrow her baby anytime she wanted to go on a run with us, so hopefully she'll take us up on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1503.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	1311 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1506.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	1312

Jimbo

Great buy, Jimbo!

Jimbo came by and gave me a ride in his New Blue Miata! I couldn't believe how smooth the ride was, and more importantly, how quiet and smooth the engine ran!

Congratulations, Jimbo!
    George Lucas
    Editor, In The Breeze

2012 Special Edition, Velocity Red (of course)

Thumbs up

I hope to see it at our next meeting. Hell of a buy, and I'm anxious to see it in person. Congrats, Jimbo!