I'm sorry for the late reminder. We're selling our house and moving so I'm a little behind on some things. This is our one and only cleanup during the year were it is pretty hot so hydrate yourself appropriately. It looks like we'll be done before it gets into the 90s so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Meet at Big's Valero (aka "Miata Valero") located 2.5 miles Northeast of Rolling Oaks Mall on Nacogdoches Road.
The Physical Address is:

Big's #346
18657 FM 2252
San Antonio, TX 78266

Show time is 8:00 A.M. Go time is 8:15 A.M. We should be back to Grumpy's for breakfast by 10:00 A.M.

For any new folks, this is our community service project. We pick up trash along a two mile section of FM1863 as part of the Texas Adopt-A-Highway program. We have this organized very well and we can have the whole section picked up in an hour and fifteen minutes. Also, you need to bring comfortable shoes, long pants, and some kind of gloves. I will have some heavy duty rubber gloves, safety vests, water and the rest of the supplies. Sometimes the grass is pretty wet so a spare pair of socks and shoes comes in handy for the trek back to Grumpy's.

We don't have a formal foul weather plan but as long as it isn't monsoon type weather we'll probably still pick up.

Thanks for all your help.

Jeff Holbrook